Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
Welcome

Welcome To Corsa-D|UK

Introduction to the site, Welcomes and updates in here

Spotted and Flyered

Have you spotted a Corsa and want to find out who's it is? Or has your car been flyered? Then tell us here!
3M
3M
Home

General Chat

Vauxhall Corsa D Discussions Only
43.4M
43.4M

Your Corsa D

Post your cars specs and pics here (Corsa D's only!)
30.5M
30.5M

Feature Cars

Corsa-D|UK Feature Cars
Help and Advice
50.9M

Reviews

This forum is for reviews on products/items you have bought for your Corsa D. Please post one thread per product them give your opinions to help other in our club.
Buying and Selling Only Corsa-D|UK Extra Members can sell on this forum. Click here for details.
5.2M
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

Forum Support
Meets and Events

Shows and National Events

Any Shows and National Events organised by Corsa-D|UK in here
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. My corsa is pretty old and has over 130k miles on her and only has about 75bhp but she refuses to go faster than 75 mph and only on a downhill have I reached 80 but even then it’s only for a moment before it’s back to slow driving . it’s dangerous because I am constantly on the motorway and...
      1 reply   14 views
  2. Hi, does anyone know where the oil pressure switch is on a 2014 corsa vxr ive been looking on YouTube but seems to be for corsa c. Thanks!
      5 replies   4K views
  3. I’ve got a 62 plate 1.4 sri and noticed this has coolant around this connector, any idea what hose is this ? And how easy is it to replace . Thanks
      0 replies   27 views
  4. Hi everyone, Has anyone had any problems with front crankshaft seals blowing? My neighbour's has gone pop in a spectacular fashion and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these and knew of any possible causes? This has happened on a 2007 Z14XEP engine. Thanks, James.
      21 replies   7K views
  5. hi guys . the direction control on my 09 corsa isn't working . it is stuck on blowing at the windscreen (which is good in a way). ive taken the controls out to see if the cable had come lose but it hasn't. the control will turn but feels stiff in some parts and it doesn't change the direction of...
      0 replies   39 views
See all new posts