Corsa burg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corsa burg

Corsa burg

Has anyone ordered one of these?If so,you're delivery date may be affected due to VXL having the lower front splitter extensions on back order.

2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

Me, ordered it weeks ago from astons and mine still hasnt got a build date am gutted!!

Ive got 1 on order am suppose to be getting mine in december

Which December?

if these are anythink like the wait like the astra berg then you lot are in for a shock-i waited eight months for mine

Quote Originally Posted by tjay View Post
    Which December?
    lol 3 months time

Not a HOPE mate.

I was told i would get mine end of sep beginning of oct, it hasnt even got a build date yet lol!

am gonnae go see ma salesman tomorrow if thats the case then am wantin a better discount :p

My VXRacing was ordered ,built and delivered all within 18 days
    (knowing the VXR brand manager helped!!!),but yours will be delayed due to parts being on back order mate.Sorry to have to tell you.

I have just looked at my post on here at when i ordered a corsa burg and it was 3-7-11.

Only 9 week ago! £500 deposit too, People who have ordered after me are getting delivery dates!
    Last edited by MrTom; 04-09-2011 at 18:38.

Has anyone ordered one of these?If so,you're delivery date may be affected due to VXL having the lower front splitter extensions on back order.
    How can they be on back order?

Didnt they know months back they were making 500 lol.

How many they made? 400 pmsl.

My VXRacing was ordered ,built and delivered all within 18 days
    (knowing the VXR brand manager helped!!!),but yours will be delayed due to parts being on back order mate.Sorry to have to tell you.
    am no really that fussy i wasn't to keen in gettin it then anyway with all the frost,salt and grit gettin put down on the roads

I went to order one for my VXRacing today,so the info is correct,it comes straight from VXL HQ at Griffin House.

I went to order one for my VXRacing today,so the info is correct,it comes straight from VXL HQ at Griffin House.
    aye but they could be on back order until the cars are built i wouldnt be to happy seeing a standard vxr with the splitter before the cars where actually on the road

Corsa D Challenge Moderator JaseWW's Avatar
    Maybe the splitters are on back order but surely they made enough to cover the initial batch, 500 splitters could be made in an hour

Quote Originally Posted by JaseWW View Post
    Maybe the splitters are on back order but surely they made enough to cover the initial batch, 500 splitters could be made in an hour
    my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by JaseWW View Post

Going by Vauxhall's previous record,the ASTRA Burg was severely delayed due to the bumper supplier going bust.Could be the same happened again!!!!

In relation to parts VXL are a nightmare, im still waiting nearly 4months on for my centre caps which have gone on back order. Customer care have stated they have stopped making the Blue Ed corsas to start work on the 3door Astra so there is no lead time on parts. Thats not to mention the steering wheel they owe me aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by tom/vxr View Post
    In relation to parts VXL are a nightmare, im still waiting nearly 4months on for my centre caps which have gone on back order. Customer care have stated they have stopped making the Blue Ed corsas to start work on the 3door Astra so there is no lead time on parts. Thats not to mention the steering wheel they owe me aswell!

PM Dougie on VXRO Tom,tell him what your problems are.I'm sure he'll help out mate.

Midlands Organiser
    Yeah looks like you might be waiting a long while for the coras burg. I wonder why with the astra burg it took them 8 months, doubt it would be the bumper as car manufacturers make their own bumpers and have plastics shops as its alot cheaper and they can get the paint match rightish, I know I work for one larger than vauxhall.

Quote Originally Posted by tom/vxr View Post
    Did they give you your car with no centrecaps and the wrong steering wheel? thats babba service that on a brand new car.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyedlin19 View Post
    Yeah looks like you might be waiting a long while for the coras burg. I wonder why with the astra burg it took them 8 months, doubt it would be the bumper as car manufacturers make their own bumpers and have plastics shops as its alot cheaper and they can get the paint match rightish, I know I work for one larger than vauxhall.

FYI,Vauxhall farmed it out to a contractor.The Recaro interiors are made "to a price",so hardly surprising the seats collapse is it.

I ordered my facelift on 12th Feb and was told I'd have it end of march/early April. I had it 3rd June

They can't make a normal one within the dates they give you, I can only imagine a burg will be worse :lol:

burgs will take atleast 6 months to come to the dealers me thinks,these will not be anywere near been built yet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information