Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

what colour / style is your LIMITED EDITION ????

• 3 Door

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • 5 Door

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Carbon flash

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • asteroid grey / carbon flash

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Flaming yellow / black

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Magma red / black

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Chilli orange / black

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Casablanca white / black

Votes: 30 45.5%

poll for LE owners only...what colour / style is your LIMITED EDITION ????

8K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  ditch p 
#1 · (Edited)
what colour / style is your LIMITED EDITION ????

yes i know another poll, this one though is to see just what the LE's top colour and style is compared to other corsa's in the range, afterall there were a total of 167,951 Corsas sold in the time the LE has been made (according to vx figures i have been sent)

#10 ·
Who said I was insulting the car or those who chose to buy that colour for that matter? I'm just saying that the poll isn't necessarily needed.

If I bought a LE I would have white, so there is really no need to get touchy on the subject...

But hey :dontknow: it's something for people to do I guess

#16 ·
this was more or less the same as us, there were 2 other 5 door's avv at other dealers but they wouldnt do a swap with my dealer as they all of a sudden were registered as ''DEMO'' car's...

we only wanted the 1 colour so thought sod it, wait the 12 week's and be a little unique in the LE world lol

#36 ·
much better pic, what engine is in it ????

as the door mirrors are colour coded and not black is the roof black or did the dealers miss that bit of when they did the vxt limited edition ???

it's not a true LE as they are only avv in the colours in the poll, you said it yourself it's a ''local dealer special''

dummy and toys back in pram !!!

#39 · (Edited)
limited edition is in the phrase but i was asking you questions about your car's colour due to a poor pic quality, lke i said i have a tech grey car on my drive and yours looked darker, yours is different but my point was it's not an official VX ''limited edition'' it's a local dealer special prob sxi based like the LE but all LE's have contrasting black roof, wheels and door mirrors and are in the colours listed in the poll, not technical grey but asteriod grey, yours intrigued me thats all....

and btw i aint being a **** about anything

and what does the vxt mean, any idea ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.