Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

My services

13K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  ColinEhm1 
#1 ·
Hi all I've added the services I offer in the members services sticky at the top of this section, I will offer cduk offers and if you have any enquires or anythings just give me a pm

Price list shown in the thread is my normal prices but I will offer discounts

#9 ·
I think the assigned Moderator of the classifieds section has a good deal greater knowledge of the finer parts of forum policy than yourself my friend. :)

Ill ask only once, that you take my word for it and desist from pushing the matter. The members you are targeting are breaking no rules what so ever.

#17 ·
I have made it so you have to read the rules again mate .... if you read the trading ones that people have followed for more than 5 years now there is nothing wrong with these services...... also could you please stop posting in this tread and stop spaming it as that is one thing that noone on here appreciates.....

#11 ·
I'd be curious to see how you worded your correspondence with Jeff as you very clearly chose to twist it as if it was yourself interested in a trader application, with no mention of the harassment you're aiming at the already trusted and established members providing a quality amateur service which is neither an official "business" nor VAT registered and therefore not eligible for trader status.

#15 ·
We do not require a trader membership as were not traders I offer my services to members I'm a 3 r year apprentice with all city and guild therou work passd and work for a coach company, I don't try make profit from doing this! I do it to work on my skills and offer people Riable serive at affordable prices so they don't get ripped off by garages, Boyce offrs modifications and wilko offers boot builds, they prob not in it from the profit either, they allowing members there skills to offer them great service, everyone has a skill in life and is aloud to offer to others! Good luck with sales everyone :)

#19 ·
You shall be removed shortly is this spamming continues. I have informed you once beforehand that these members DO NOT require trader status because they are not trading. They are offering their services to many other members. You yourself recommended Stampede earlier, has he got trader status? P1OP, has he got trader status? I work on people's cars, as does jazzyj, as does another moderator that I know of. None of us has got trader status therefore these members do not need it.
Me being the classifieds moderator know the rules back to back, these members are not breaking any rules otherwise these threads would not stand.

Any more spamming will be dealt with accordingly. You have been warned.

#22 ·
No problem this end mate. For the record Colin, if you can mate, add in a few pictures even if your work is on your own car, shows you do your own work :D I need to get my own services thread up soon.

Good luck.

#33 ·
Bump :)

Training my pal how to do mechanical work and mods too so There's more space for jobs

Hid supply and fit offer for £60 still on till end of the month which now comes with free white side lights with all hid fittings *

*excludes facelift as there drls

#34 ·
This is light upgrading for a vauxhall corsa d

Drl led strips
Led strip footwell lights
Led front cup holder
Led interior grab handles and door open handles
Led strip boot light
Hid upgrade
Sidelight upgrade

Prices are :-
Drl strips fitted - £30
Led footwells fitted -£30
Led front cup holder -£15
Led interior grab handles and door close handles -£30
Led boot light strip -£25
Hid light upgrade -£70
Side light upgrade -£10

These prices are for all parts supplied and fittedto your car

Switches can be added in for an extra £5

Colours avalible for all upgrades except hids are-
Cool white
Warm white
Orange
Green
Blue
Pink
Red

Currently have in stock:
Orange LEDs
Pink LEDs
8000k h7 hid kit (headlights)
6000k h1 hid kit (full beam) only advise you have his full beams if you travel country roads/dark roads often

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.