Meet Scarlett the ST

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 280

Thread: Meet Scarlett the ST

  1. #1
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949

    Meet Scarlett the ST

    As some know ive put a deposit down on a new car and will be picking this beauty up Saturday morning! will get more pictures when ive got her!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Well that's a surprise!! And also extremely jealous!

    I want one of these so badly in Blue. That's got the upgrade pack on aswell hasn't it?



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  4. #3
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    Well that's a surprise!! And also extremely jealous!

    I want one of these so badly in Blue. That's got the upgrade pack on aswell hasn't it?
    haha thanks buddy :D

    it sure has its the ST-2, heated seats, window tints, illuminated door sills, grey wheels, red brakes, stereo upgrade, half leather seats, im a lucky guy Click here to enlarge

  5. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    08-04-2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    571
    I am dissapoint Click here to enlarge
    Not paticuarly keen on these mysel, think they have a ugly face on them :lol:

    Aslong as your happy and from what I hear theyre pretty **** hot to drive Click here to enlarge

  7. #5

    Join Date
    20-02-2009
    Location
    west london
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,405
    Very nice bud, good cars the fiesta - personally don't think the dash is as nice as the corsa - but thats just my personal opinion.

    Mountune pack added at later date?

    I really want one - but think after a few weeks I will be bored and annoyed with the hard ride - I'm too old for that now so just looking at fast old man cars instead.

  8. #6
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Very good spec! I saw a blue one for sale brand new in Chester and fell in love with it, same spec as this one but insurance let me down.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  9. #7
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sheridan. Click here to enlarge
    I am dissapoint Click here to enlarge
    Not paticuarly keen on these mysel, think they have a ugly face on them :lol:

    Aslong as your happy and from what I hear theyre pretty **** hot to drive Click here to enlarge
    each to their own bud i like to hear others opinions haha! i personally love the face looks mean!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gazza5 Click here to enlarge
    Very nice bud, good cars the fiesta - personally don't think the dash is as nice as the corsa - but thats just my personal opinion.

    Mountune pack added at later date?

    I really want one - but think after a few weeks I will be bored and annoyed with the hard ride - I'm too old for that now so just looking at fast old man cars instead.
    ive got a pic of the dash, im not a huge fan of it but i dont hate it either! i nearly got the mountune pack added, but thought ill wait till im used to the car as its meant to make a massive difference! good price too!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    Very good spec! I saw a blue one for sale brand new in Chester and fell in love with it, same spec as this one but insurance let me down.
    insurance on this is amazing for me :D

  10. #8

    Join Date
    14-10-2009
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,822
    When these 1st came out i was like wtf have ford done, but now i see more & more everyday i'm slowly changing my mind on them

    What mods you got planned?

    How much you paying on finance man? If not ignore this last comment lol

  11. #9

    Join Date
    28-06-2012
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Age
    27
    Posts
    655
    I looked at these before I bought my diesel, tidy little cars. Quite quick too! It's a shame I do silly miles a day, otherwise they'd have been a major contender.

    What's the plans man? Or are ya' keeping it standard for a bit?

  12. #10
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Aslan Click here to enlarge
    I looked at these before I bought my diesel, tidy little cars. Quite quick too! It's a shame I do silly miles a day, otherwise they'd have been a major contender.

    What's the plans man? Or are ya' keeping it standard for a bit?
    they are quick indeed especially coming from a 1.0! i do 8 miles daily so hardly anything!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nick_Limited_Edition Click here to enlarge
    When these 1st came out i was like wtf have ford done, but now i see more & more everyday i'm slowly changing my mind on them

    What mods you got planned?

    How much you paying on finance man? If not ignore this last comment lol
    i was the exact same i hated them! but i absolute love them not with the styling pack on!

    plans are just enjoy the car for its self at the start then obviously the common things of bulbs and deflectors. I do want to get the fog surrounds sprayed black to match the grill, lowered in future no idea what else as of yet!

  13. #11

    Join Date
    26-02-2013
    Location
    Telford
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,161
    nice one mate nice cars!

  14. #12
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    the dash...
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #13

    Join Date
    08-04-2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    571
    I believe Ford have brought out approved performence mods for the fiesta ?
    Considered them ?

  16. #14
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sheridan. Click here to enlarge
    I believe Ford have brought out approved performence mods for the fiesta ?
    Considered them ?
    mountune package, airfilter and pipe, exhaust and remap! i was so so so close to getting it, but they was saying it upgrades it massively, so i decided to enjoy the car now and when i get used to the power and a bit bored of it ill get it then! decent price of 500 too

  17. #15

    Join Date
    15-03-2011
    Location
    Rossendale
    Age
    28
    Posts
    925
    My mate has one of these lowered 50/60mm with montune intake and exhaust, epic car! very fast as well.

  18. #16

    Join Date
    08-04-2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    571
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JackDavidson Click here to enlarge
    mountune package, airfilter and pipe, exhaust and remap! i was so so so close to getting it, but they was saying it upgrades it massively, so i decided to enjoy the car now and when i get used to the power and a bit bored of it ill get it then! decent price of 500 too
    Ahh I see thats the montune package.

    Thats a nice idea for the future Click here to enlarge
    What gains do they say you can expect ? £500 for that package doesnt sound too bad

    sent via galaxy S4 POWAAAA !! now Free

  19. #17

    Join Date
    08-03-2011
    Location
    Chorley, PR7
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,433
    nice upgrade choice pal, won't be coming to PVS now i take it?

    Looking forward to seeing this at a meet

  20. #18
    North West Organiser JackDavidson's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-2012
    Location
    Stockport
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,949
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DecCooke Click here to enlarge
    nice upgrade choice pal, won't be coming to PVS now i take it?

    Looking forward to seeing this at a meet
    told you i wanted one haha.. think im still gonna come just wont have a kitted up car this time! ill be able to keep up with you now if i come!

    you coming to the warrington meet when it happens? could also try have a little meet up in the trafford again if others fancy it

  21. #19

    Join Date
    08-03-2011
    Location
    Chorley, PR7
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,433
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JackDavidson Click here to enlarge
    told you i wanted one haha.. think im still gonna come just wont have a kitted up car this time! ill be able to keep up with you now if i come!

    you coming to the warrington meet when it happens? could also try have a little meet up in the trafford again if others fancy it
    ino mate, lovely car, and a very good spec! an yeah you will be able to haha, and yeah ill be game for the Warrington meet when it happens, could also get a Trafford centre meet sorted too, but the next 2 weeks are abit of a write off for me.

  22. #20

    Join Date
    22-11-2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,208
    I do like the front of these, dash seems very cluttered and I'm not a fan of the rear either..

    But as long as you like it thats all that matters, have a good one.

  23. #21

    Join Date
    08-04-2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    571
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sheridan. Click here to enlarge
    Ahh I see thats the montune package.

    Thats a nice idea for the future Click here to enlarge
    What gains do they say you can expect ? £500 for that package doesnt sound too bad

    sent via galaxy S4 POWAAAA !! now Free
    answered my own question.
    Found this online.
    http://www.mountune.com/index.php/se...fiesta-st-2013

  24. #22

    Join Date
    09-06-2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,225
    Do like these mate, pretty nippy and meant to handle very well
    Will keep an eye on this

  25. #23

    Join Date
    24-01-2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    727
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sheridan. Click here to enlarge
    answered my own question.
    Found this online.
    http://www.mountune.com/index.php/se...fiesta-st-2013
    You youre paying £500 for an air filter

  26. #24

    Join Date
    08-12-2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    894
    Say in a black one of these at the dealership there beautiful inside and out

  27. #25

    Join Date
    18-03-2012
    Location
    South Wales
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,131
    Click here to enlarge very nice

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •