Coles Fiesta Zetec S and now BMW 118D M-Sport Progress Thread. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 195

Thread: Coles Fiesta Zetec S and now BMW 118D M-Sport Progress Thread.

  1. #51
    Administrator WesBez's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-05-2013
    Posts
    4,015

    Coles Fiesta Zetec S Progress Thread.

    @Cole the new alloys are way way better. You're not wasting any time on the mods. Car is coming along really well. What bridgestones are you running & size? What lows are you thinking of fitting?
    @camslee def get the Ford, much better interior and drive having a much better suspension than a D 1,2 assuming you go for a 1.2. The Eco boost is a good engine in 125ps or is it 100ps I'm not sure
    Last edited by WesBez; 30-04-2015 at 11:09.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #52

    Join Date
    31-03-2015
    Location
    Kent
    Age
    24
    Posts
    85
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WesBez Click here to enlarge
    @Cole the new alloys are way way better. You're not wasting any time on the mods. Car is coming along really well. What bridgestones are you running & size? What lows are you thinking of fitting?
    @camslee def get the Ford, much better interior and drive having a much better suspension than a D 1,2 assuming you go for a 1.2. The Eco boost is a good engine in 125ps or is it 100ps I'm not sure
    Too late mate, already got myself a black edition which I love to bits Click here to enlarge

    Looking at the ST for my next car in a few years however

  4. #53
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WesBez Click here to enlarge
    @Cole the new alloys are way way better. You're not wasting any time on the mods. Car is coming along really well. What bridgestones are you running & size? What lows are you thinking of fitting?
    @camslee def get the Ford, much better interior and drive having a much better suspension than a D 1,2 assuming you go for a 1.2. The Eco boost is a good engine in 125ps or is it 100ps I'm not sure
    Ideally H&R springs or anything good that comes up for a pretty penny. Also the yes are mix and match so come payday they're getting changed.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #54
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Not much to update however....

    Click here to enlarge

    That's right, private plate is on. Got my carbon fibre style one on the front and the pressed metal plate on the rear off my Corsa and I'm aware it is low down. When the guys took it off my Corsa they yanked it out with the plate holder still on, thus snapping the back of the holder however the holes that I've screwed it in line up well enough. Short plates are on their way soon enough..

    Click here to enlarge



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  7. #55

    Join Date
    13-01-2015
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    180
    Love it Cole, just don't like the way the left wiper sits slanted! hahah

    Other than that, shining example.

  8. #56
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Recon Click here to enlarge
    Love it Cole, just don't like the way the left wiper sits slanted! hahah

    Other than that, shining example.
    Thank you mate, I'm slowly coming round to it now. Pricing up an exhaust system in a couple of weeks too.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  9. #57

    Join Date
    16-09-2012
    Location
    Romford
    Posts
    342
    This would look good with a Black roof, either just gloss black wrapped or carbon.

    What happened to the Corsa? Any pictures?

  10. #58
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RSW46 Click here to enlarge
    This would look good with a Black roof, either just gloss black wrapped or carbon.

    What happened to the Corsa? Any pictures?
    Not going black, I ain't no LE Anymore.

    Also it got wrote off. Plenty of pics around social media



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  11. #59

    Join Date
    21-01-2011
    Location
    Wirral
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,163
    Looking smart Cole. Your puppy isn't half growing

  12. #60

    Join Date
    22-05-2014
    Location
    Chester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    484
    Cole, you drove past me and my girlfriend yesterday at the A41/whitby road lights. Black preface with L plates.

  13. #61
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mark3791 Click here to enlarge
    Cole, you drove past me and my girlfriend yesterday at the A41/whitby road lights. Black preface with L plates.
    Umm, I'm not gunna lie, I can't remember haha, sorry!! Hope I was driving sensibly Click here to enlarge



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  14. #62

    Join Date
    22-05-2014
    Location
    Chester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    484
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    Umm, I'm not gunna lie, I can't remember haha, sorry!! Hope I was driving sensibly Click here to enlarge
    It's not a particularly memorable car. Probably just thought it was some random corsa anyway.

  15. #63
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mark3791 Click here to enlarge
    It's not a particularly memorable car. Probably just thought it was some random corsa anyway.
    What time was it? Probably on my way home if it were half 2ish



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  16. #64
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Update.

    Nothing much. Fitted the rear silvatecs yesterday and only just got a photo..

    Click here to enlarge

    Also cleaned her this afternoon so when the girlfriend and I walked the dog I couldn't not take a picture of her parked up. She still has name either..

    Click here to enlarge

    And a cheeky one of the clean this after..

    Click here to enlarge



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  17. #65
    Administrator WesBez's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-05-2013
    Posts
    4,015
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    What does your plate stand for? The last are your initial are last I take it!


    For Sale: Conti sport 3's - 2 left - Near new as you can get. https://ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147690 view loads of pics.

  18. #66
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WesBez Click here to enlarge
    What does your plate stand for? The last are your initial are last I take it!


    For Sale: Conti sport 3's - 2 left - Near new as you can get. https://ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147690 view loads of pics.
    Not a lot really bud. You're right the CDH is my initials (Cole David Howe) and the S19 aren't really significant but now it means a lot to me as I did actually get it bought for my 19th.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  19. #67
    Administrator WesBez's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-05-2013
    Posts
    4,015

    Coles Fiesta Zetec S Progress Thread.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    Not a lot really bud. You're right the CDH is my initials (Cole David Howe) and the S19 aren't really significant but now it means a lot to me as I did actually get it bought for my 19th.
    Spot on. Going to buy my number plate today with my first two initials, lucky number and BEZ @ the end and it's only £250 all in. Bargain. Really wanted BEZ 7 but it's £2.x grand. Super happy to have found it. Quick question can I retain my old plate to put back on the car once sold?


    For Sale: Conti sport 3's - 2 left - Near new as you can get. https://ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147690 view loads of pics.

  20. #68
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WesBez Click here to enlarge
    Spot on. Going to buy my number plate today with my first two initials, lucky number and BEZ @ the end and it's only £250 all in. Bargain. Really wanted BEZ 7 but it's £2.x grand. Super happy to have found it. Quick question can I retain my old plate to put back on the car once sold?


    For Sale: Conti sport 3's - 2 left - Near new as you can get. https://ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147690 view loads of pics.
    Your current plate is basically null and void so when it comes to sell up you'll keep your plates and tell the DVLA you are retaining your private plate and they will assign you a new registration, 99% chance it'll be the same as what you have if that makes sense.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  21. #69
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    No update however going to be getting some custom work done on Friday!



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  22. #70
    East Organiser Golding_94's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-10-2014
    Location
    Sudbury, Suffolk
    Age
    25
    Posts
    578
    Do tell! Click here to enlarge


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    East Anglia Regional Organiser

    Check out my progress and upgrade thread!: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec TDCI

  23. #71
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Golding_94 Click here to enlarge
    Do tell! Click here to enlarge


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have to wait and see.. Going for a quote first and if I like it then it'll be getting done.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  24. #72
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    So now I have a Sunstrip.. Everywhere that would do one would either charge way too much or couldn't do it until next week..

    Halfords, £9.99 and fitted it myself in 15 minutes. Job is certainly a gooden..

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  25. #73
    Feature Car Organiser Hxrry's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-04-2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,377
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cole Click here to enlarge
    So now I have a Sunstrip.. Everywhere that would do one would either charge way too much or couldn't do it until next week..

    Halfords, £9.99 and fitted it myself in 15 minutes. Job is certainly a gooden..

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    That your custom work ?

  26. #74
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hxrry Click here to enlarge
    That your custom work ?
    Place was closed.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

  27. #75
    Administrator Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2011
    Location
    Ellesmere Port (Chester)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23,700
    So just ordered a Milltek.



    Click here to enlarge Fiesta Zetec S Booster Click here to enlarge
    Owned the most Stealthed out LE going.. Arguably.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •