Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Sunday 26th April Darlasron Meet 6pm

8K views 78 replies 13 participants last post by  n18atk 
#1 ·
Well as the plans for GoKarting are a bit of a struggle to organise on such short notice, we will just meet up instead on Sunday 26th April at 6pm at the Darlaston Inn, Stone ST15 0PX. We. Will then head over too Stoke to meet up with another club that has a large meet most Sundays and a range of makes and models of cars turn up. Depending on the weather there maybe a Skyline, KITT from KnightRider and possibly an A Team van.
I hope as many of you can come as possible. But due to the short notice and the current active members in the Midlands area this is why I have chosen to meet up in this area again.
After PVS has come and gone we will make plans and chat at PVS and work out what you would all like to do over the next few months.

See you all soon
Anthony

#63 ·
Morning all.

Considering the weather was going to be rubbish, the sun is out and is out all day. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight and lets get some good photos. Unfortunately my mate cant come down to do some rolling shots but we can still get some good shots of the cars

See you all at 6pm :)

#78 ·
Thanks to those who attended. Probably wont be a meet until July now as PVS is 6 weeks away.

Good to see some new faces and look forward to seeing you all at PVS :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.