Gina. (Gt tdi golf) - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Gina. (Gt tdi golf)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsaez Click here to enlarge
    So it's been awhile since I updated, to be honest, I've not done anything or bought anything to be able to update this. I've been working like mad and not having much time to do anything else.
    What I can say is, Gina is performing well and I'm loving driving the car as it is. I'm still wanting to get a remap done to get the most out of the engine, but I've not had time to go see anyone yet.
    I'm trying my best to keep Gina clean and looking her best , but the weather is always undoing my efforts. Lol

The only thing I'm looking to do this weekend, is to fit my subwoofer and amp in the boot, I'm missing the bass. The oem stereo and speakers are really good, but they don't give that low end bass I like. Again, this will get done if the weather is good.
    I'm not sure if to put pics up of fitting the sub and amp, I might do, I'll decide as I'm doing it.
    Hey keep plodding on with it trying to keep forum al9ve. Th8nk would be good to see some pics of the job may be handy for.sp.eone. glad she's running well and.i..with you regarding the weather. I need to get one last.clean in b4 really bad weather hits.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

I have noticed a drop in comments/questions etc etc on the forum.
    If I do fit my sub and amp into Gina at the weekend, Iíll post some pictures up. It is a modification to the car I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to wire an amp and subwoofer to the oem radio, I needed to find my rca converter. I hunted high and low for it and then realised Iíd left it connected to the corsa before I sold it.
    So because of that I decided to wait until Iíd got everything I need to wire everything into the car.

Also decided to wait until I had afew days off which is this week, to give myself plenty of time for the install.

So Iíve been outside today to get all the wiring done in readiness for my amp, (which Iím still waiting to be powdercoated.)

The wiring is all fitted to the car but I canít test it until I get the amp back. Once itís all done Iíll post some pictures up that Iíve been taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information