What's happened to the forum? - Ghost town

User Tag List

Thread: What's happened to the forum? - Ghost town

What's happened to the forum? - Ghost town

Is it just me or has the Corsa D forum gone like a ghost town? Seems like you can ask a question but doesn't get answered?

Just seems odd as you still see corsa D everywhere but you would think they are dying out. I hope the forum picks back up and goes back to glory days.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

Maybe most folk don't do DIY work on their cars anymore. I mean, one might break a finger nail dontcha know ? But yep, few posts and almost no replies.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tarquin FinTimLimBim Click here to enlarge
    Maybe most folk don't do DIY work on their cars anymore. I mean, one might break a finger nail dontcha know ? But yep, few posts and almost no replies.
    Lol break a nail. That made me laugh. It's a shame really because you would have thought Corsa D are young lads and women wanting to work on cars. Really puts us ones who do us it over a barrel. As unwanted to sort things urself but u sometimes need the help of others but can't really get it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by everson38 Click here to enlarge
    Lol break a nail. That made me laugh. It's a shame really because you would have thought Corsa D are young lads and women wanting to work on cars. Really puts us ones who do us it over a barrel. As unwanted to sort things urself but u sometimes need the help of others but can't really get it.

Well I've just reached pension age. But in the past when serving in the army and later when a full time Uni student and thus little money. I learned to do many jobs myself on such as car maintenance.

Thread Information