Is there anyone there???

User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Is there anyone there???

  1. #1
    Moderator G1NN3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    17-04-2011
    Location
    Derby
    Age
    29
    Posts
    923

    Is there anyone there???

    Hello all

    I have been out of the Corsa D scene for some years but I am going to be making a comeback soon

    Do we have any active members?

    Would love to do PVS next year maybe and bring Corsa D UK back out from the unknown.

    Comment where you are and what your driving?

    if you dont drive a Corsa follow my other group @allcars_uk on instagram.

    Thanks
    Ant
    MIDLANDS REGIONAL ORGANISER
    Corsa 1.3CDTi 90 Design
    Lowish and definately slow Click here to enlarge

  2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    04-01-2016
    Location
    Norwich/Great Yarmouth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    190
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G1NN3R Click here to enlarge
    Hello all

    I have been out of the Corsa D scene for some years but I am going to be making a comeback soon

    Do we have any active members?

    Would love to do PVS next year maybe and bring Corsa D UK back out from the unknown.

    Comment where you are and what your driving?

    if you dont drive a Corsa follow my other group @allcars_uk on instagram.

    Thanks
    Ant

    I've now made a come back, after being away for around a year, but still looks very quiet.

  4. #3

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G1NN3R Click here to enlarge
    Hello all

    I have been out of the Corsa D scene for some years but I am going to be making a comeback soon

    Do we have any active members?

    Would love to do PVS next year maybe and bring Corsa D UK back out from the unknown.

    Comment where you are and what your driving?

    if you dont drive a Corsa follow my other group @allcars_uk on instagram.

    Thanks
    Ant
    I'm still here rocking a corsa D and VXR. it's amazing to see how quiet the forum is when you still see.plenty of corsa D around.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa sri ant Click here to enlarge
    I've now made a come back, after being away for around a year, but still looks very quiet.
    Hey Ant. Glad your back. Where have u been for the past year? Still working at vauxhall / driving one?.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  7. #5

    Join Date
    06-01-2019
    Posts
    3
    It does not help much, but I am also around

  8. #6

    Join Date
    04-01-2016
    Location
    Norwich/Great Yarmouth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    190
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by everson38 Click here to enlarge
    Hey Ant. Glad your back. Where have u been for the past year? Still working at vauxhall / driving one?.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Hi

    Yes still at Vauxhall, still got my D, which I'm slowly modding!!. Also got lots of spares from jobs/cars I've split.

  9. #7

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa sri ant Click here to enlarge
    Hi

    Yes still at Vauxhall, still got my D, which I'm slowly modding!!. Also got lots of spares from jobs/cars I've split.
    That's good to know. As may need some soon. So I'll give u shout! .

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  10. #8

    Join Date
    04-01-2016
    Location
    Norwich/Great Yarmouth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    190
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by everson38 Click here to enlarge
    That's good to know. As may need some soon. So I'll give u shout! .

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Just pm me if you need anything.

  11. #9

    Join Date
    03-01-2013
    Location
    Swindon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10
    I have come back too....
    Seems very quiet here though...

  12. #10

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FREE_WORLD Click here to enlarge
    I have come back too....
    Seems very quiet here though...
    the remaining few need to hold it down and keep it going lol.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  13. #11

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa sri ant Click here to enlarge
    Just pm me if you need anything.
    Hey Ant. Got a favour / potential part I may need. I'll drop you a pm now thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  14. #12

    Join Date
    22-01-2015
    Location
    Inverurie
    Age
    38
    Posts
    528
    I think most forums are suffering at the hands of Facebook thesedays

  15. #13

    Join Date
    06-06-2017
    Posts
    292
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by u33db Click here to enlarge
    I think most forums are suffering at the hands of Facebook thesedays
    In what sense. U mean people are joining the forums Facebook page? How's the vxr forum coming along?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •