Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Europe meet!! Nurbergring!!!!

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Stars-Corsa 
#1 ·
im a new member on CD UK but have been on CC UK for a few years now.
im living in germany with the forces and am very very close to the NURBERGRING!!

iv been looking into this for some time and having been to the NURBERGRING a few times, i think it would be amazing if we could get ourselves out here.

i was looking at doing it in august for the DTM which is the german touring cars.

there is many thing to do at the ring not just caining your car lol

including: bars, reastaurants, clubs, local area and laps with DTM drivers (at cost)

was thinking about camping, but there is a few hotels available and they are pretty cheap.

from calais you can get to the NURBERGRING in about 5 and abit hrs. you will make it there on a full tank from calais. (about 60 euro per full tank)

it will cost 20 euro for the whole weekend at the DTM and the camping/hotel prices TBC.

for a lap around the ring it was 18 euro the last time i went (about 8 months ago)

doesnt seem to change at all tbh.

hit me with some idea's, what you think etc

there is alot i can do to sort this out and it will be massive if we get a big group coming over.

cheers ben

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.