Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

ArcticClio182FF...Progress

69K views 639 replies 64 participants last post by  MrTom 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi i thought i would start a progress thread...

I picked the clio up yesterday 31/10/12, i did a round trip of exactly 250 miles to find the right one, and i think it is tbh, it was well worth the journey.

Its only done 48k miles, its got both keys and full service history etc etc.

Its already got a full milltek so thats saved me some money :)

I gave it its 1st clean today, clayed, polished and waxed, all trims treated, windows cleaned, engine bay, interior, everything i could clean on the car tbh lol.

Heres a few pics of how it stands now...

MOD 1... induction kit...

Ive already ordered...

numberplate surrounds
wind deflectors
front splitter
silverteks
numberplate leds
bright sidelights
40ml lowering springs
sunstrip

Thanks for looking :)

See less See more
#13 ·
I had my apax springs fitted today by a lad called andy, he is a member on cliosport.net and has is own unit in horbury, really nice lad and didnt charge me much at all.

They arnt stupidly low but look nice and the ride isnt crashy at all which some people have said...

When i got home i had another parcel waiting for me...

Fitted...

... also a pic of the front splitter, the car is really dirty again so ill get some better pics up when its clean...

More to come...

Tom :)

#28 ·
Ive been quite busy today, ive painted my callipers red which have made a big improvement, although the braking is 5h!te so i will be upgrading soon...

Then later on in the afternoon my renault caliper decals arived which finish them off nicely imo...

Then i had another small delivery...

Led sidelights...

Fitted...

Thanks for looking, more to come ;)

#29 ·
A few more parcels arrived this morning, im still waiting for my wind deflectors too, im going to contact the seller to see if he has posted them...

bright full beam bulbs...

bright fog light bulbs...

pressed plates...

Ive cleaned the car today so ill get some pics up of the plates soon and ill take some of the bulbs when its dark.

Thanks for looking :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.