Got a new car...again

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got a new car...again

Got a new car...again

Alright guys and gals can't seem to keep cars long I find I get too bored..this is what I've had in the past 3 years
    Aztec gold five door corsa c 1.2 sxi(no pics)
    Black corsa c 1.4 sxi (no pics)
    Then white corsa d 1.6t sri Click here to enlarge
    Then got a seat ibiza fr tdi 2.0
    Click here to enlarge
    Which brings me to my latest car which I picked up last week

Volvo c30 r design 1.8
    Click here to enlarge

Wanted one of these for a while just couldn't find a decent one with decent milage and in the electric silver colour I wanted. Comes with heated two tone leathers,cruise control, climate control etc

Really enjoying it so far the quality is brilliant, out of the cars I've had I've not had one that fells so solid and well built. The it's great to drive and it looks well funky!(not to everyone's taste) but I love it!

So in the week of owning it I've fitted 5k hids cree side lights, led number plate lights,led boot light, just awaiting other leds for vanity mirrors,footwells and glove box.
    Also had the rear windows tinted 37% as I wanted it to luck smart and not too chavy.

Plans are(if I keep it long enough)

Compulsory hekos lol
    Lower on h&r springs ( as I'm sure I could fit my head in the rear arch)
    Then refurb the alloys either matte anthracite or gloss anthracite.
    Yellow brake calipers or silver.

Shout out to rizla for the hids and leds! Wicked chap!

Let me know what you think all opinions welcomed!
    Click here to enlarge

2. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

Hids fitted and rear leds

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Have a soft spot for these cars! Just love the way they look.

5. Remove Advertisements
    UKCorsa-D.com
    Advertisements

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HShaw Click here to enlarge
    Have a soft spot for these cars! Just love the way they look.
    I know what you mean mate. There just so different and yet stylish. With the added quality. Which I was shocked about not knowing much about volvos.

Built like a brick, always liked these too since they came out

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nicho Click here to enlarge
    Built like a brick, always liked these too since they came out
    Cheers dude

I like those as they are different and you don't see them that much. My uncle as a 10 plate diesel and its such a lovely car

looking good didnt have the seat long lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LukeSri Click here to enlarge
    looking good didnt have the seat long lol
    I know mate I get really bored. Plus I couldn't stand how hard the suspension was even as I only dropped it like 30mm lol.

Updates: car now has a name"silver björn" meaning silver bear in Swedish! See what I did there! Click here to enlarge

Björn had a bath as well.

Wheels: cleaned with bilberry,bog brush and a oral b tooth brush. Tyres dressed with matures tyre gel.

Body work: snow foamed using juicy detailing foam, followed by dodo born to be mild two bucket method, then clayed with dodo clay and dodo born to by mild as lube,rinsed then dried using wooly mammoth drying towel, followed by polishing with German polish pads and poor boys ssr 2.5 after that dodo supernatural hybrid was was applied.

Could do with getting some gtechniq g5 or g1 for windows and also some autosol for the exhaust.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Also de badged "c30 and 1.8) off of the back.

If anyone could reccomend me good leather care products that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rate/slate

Click here to enlarge

looks good matey - hoping to get a s60 r design in the blue as my next car. I like cars that aren't common (hence owning a sri corsa and now a astra with the vx-line bodykit that not many people have).

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gazza5 Click here to enlarge
    looks good matey - hoping to get a s60 r design in the blue as my next car. I like cars that aren't common (hence owning a sri corsa and now a astra with the vx-line bodykit that not many people have).
    Cheers pal. Yes the s60 looks awsome mate! There really nice cars tbh! And yeah it's defo the best car I've owned for comfort and build as I keep saying. It's solid!

Just gave him a bath:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395054366.766439.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395054393.166154.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395054415.416252.jpg

Just the weekly wash.

Thinking about getting the wheels done anthracite as it looks Lovely against the silver paint work. Also desperately needs lowering. But for now just maintaining and driving it is enjoyable!

Thanks

Alright guys and gals been a while. But got rid of the volvo at the end of august and purchased this.
    Click here to enlarge

honda civic type r gt 15K on the clock sat nav Blue tooth all singing all dancing.
    After approx 1 week of ownership I decided I don't like vtec it's abit marmite I'd guess. And what with tax being 285 a year i decided to sell it. Never really done anything about advertising for the following weeks until the beginning this week. Noticed a chap on the civic forum was after a minter so I piped up. He came and collected the car this Thursday and was happy so I was happy.
    I decided I wanted something that's more aesthetic that powerful, something cheaper to run tax etc.
    I found this and I'm due to pick it up Sunday it's a 12 plate seat ibiza fr 1.2 tsi 105bhp I speed blue. £30 tax a year and £200 refund on my current insurance.
    Click here to enlarge
    Just dealer pics at the moment. You might be thinking didn't he have a ibiza before yes I did. But I love the look of the car just the diesel wasn't suitable at the time as my commute got shorter and fears of dpf **** up was not on the agenda for me.

The ibiza I'm buying had a few cosmetic issues such as kerbing and a scuffed mirror cap. Of which the dealer has sorted for me(due to Inspect up collection)

I chose to have the wheels refurbished in this colour as I thibk it'll compliment the paint work wonderfully.
    Click here to enlarge
    This is what they should look like.

Plans are if I keep it long enough
    Wrap the front end like so..
    Click here to enlarge
    Heko deflectors
    Led interior upgrade
    Lower it cus there look like a tractor
    Side skirts
    Spoiler
    Remap 105-135 bhp.

Thanks for reading
    Opinions are welcome
    Cheers guys and gal

Been looking at the bocanegra these last few days there right lil beauts how's the 1.2t ? Should look good with what you've got planned mate

Haven't got it yet mate tomorrow Is collection day so will report back to you. Yeah mate the boc is a lovley motor just be aware that some people experience really poor oil consumption with those engines. My colleague has one the normal cupra and he has to oil it every 400-500 miles. But still decent cars dude. And yeah cheers hopefully I keep it long enough. But with the running costs a lot less it's very attractive to keep. Also the led drls and xenon headlights sold it to me straight away. Look so modern.

Bet you can't wait ! Wow that's pretty bad to be drinking oil like that must be a hard working motor, completely understand why you got rid of the civic there all nice and everything but bit outdated and expensive to run, insure and tax. Post some more pics tomoro if you've got a spare minute between hooning around haa

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Joescdti Click here to enlarge
    Bet you can't wait ! Wow that's pretty bad to be drinking oil like that must be a hard working motor, completely understand why you got rid of the civic there all nice and everything but bit outdated and expensive to run, insure and tax. Post some more pics tomoro if you've got a spare minute between hooning around haa
    Yeah mate I agree completely the honda looks so space age on the inside yet the outside it looks like a late 90s concept. Just little things like the rear view was crap on it the suspension was solid. Lol. And yeah mate no worries at all I'll take some pics of the beeza and report back. Cheers dude

Okay so I collected the car there was an issue with the center caps they look like they had seen batter days. So they are ordering me some new ones for free. Anyway had a long arduous drive to collect the car as there was lots of traffic due to road works. But yeah what ever...here's the car..
    Click here to enlarge
    Interior is simple but nice.
    The drls are next level awsome big selling point for me as they look great as well has been very functional with the xenons
    Click here to enlarge
    Rear led lights
    Click here to enlarge
    The refurbished alloys (nasty centre caps)
    Click here to enlarge
    Mpg on the way back was 48 and that was with a few spirited moments. I'm really shocked at how well this car pulls for the engine size. Hopefully she's a keeper. Lol.
    Thanks for looking

Blimey you go through some motors mate!

Wish I could afford too, looks sweet though!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ollie930 Click here to enlarge
    Blimey you go through some motors mate!

Wish I could afford too, looks sweet though!
    Thank you mate. Yeah I do I think it's a problem I have. I'm never satisfied with the car. I'm always expecting more. But I don't know what exactly I'm expecting lol. But still I might just not have a car after this one. Get a bmx. Lol.

Haha, nah rather have the car! Lol

The DRL's look mint!

Love colour. I also love how the Vag group do the dials, really easy on the eye

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ollie930 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, nah rather have the car! Lol

The DRL's look mint!
    Cheers matey
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rambo1984 Click here to enlarge
    Love colour. I also love how the Vag group do the dials, really easy on the eye
    Yeah the colour is really nice tbh it looks solid blue in some lights and then in the sun has a gorgeous metallic flake. Cheers

Thread Information