Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! ive been on here for a while looking for wheels to go on my corsa c and gathering knowledge about the corsa d's. Today i went out and put a deposit on this...

picking it up saturday morning and im very excited to finally have boost!

Pics of my corsa c if anyone is interested:

SIMON :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Very nice mate! You'll love the seats, I know I do :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lovely car mate! You'll love the power! Nice C too, I miss mine :(
Cheers mate! i couldnt really use it to its full potential on the test drive because it wasnt warmed up enough but hey something to look forward too!

im gunna miss it too :sick: but its not going too far which is a plus, my cousin is going to have it :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
:lol: thanks gents, not sure if sarcastic or not :p

I have a Carbon Flash Limited Edition, few more possible mods lined up, nothing major though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The VXR looks great! They look great in Arden Blue :thumbs:
cheers buddy! yeah they do dont they, took me 3 attempts to get a D, i was looking at black ones for a change since i had blue but when i saw it in person i had to go for the blue again! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol: thanks gents, not sure if sarcastic or not :p

I have a Carbon Flash Limited Edition, few more possible mods lined up, nothing major though.
nice, what you got in mind?
im not sure about mods yet for mine, the only idea i got is pressed plates..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've had my eye on this VXR since I started looking. Looks to be a good purchase. Can't wait to get one!
interesting, has it been in the net for a while? only found it saturday. yeah its nice, drives nice too, no whines etc im chuffed to bits with it!
there lovely mate, i couldn't use it to its full potential because it wasn't warmed up yet but its still had a fair bit of poke :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
interesting, has it been in the net for a while? only found it saturday. yeah its nice, drives nice too, no whines etc im chuffed to bits with it!
there lovely mate, i couldn't use it to its full potential because it wasn't warmed up yet but its still had a fair bit of poke :D
I think it was posted about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not really progress however the big day was saturday. love it to pieces and quite a big step up for the 1.2!

here it was on the big day, shame about the weather thou :hmmm:

and at the seafront down the road a few days later, college car park is awful if you want to try and keep it clean :(

and next to a new astra vxr, same colour too!

however its going back this sunday for a few days to have work done :(

the list is:

faulty rev counter
faulty heater fan
a drivers air vent broken
noise when pulling away
broken air con pipe
broken glovebox hinge
and possibly the gearbox bearings need to be replaced. they're some signs e.g a outside noise when changing gear, faint grinding noise when turning right and the gear stick moves slightly (1-2mm).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts