Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
better get one of these started i guess...

car as we picked it up on friday

poxy rain has put a damper on anything externally so far other than a quick wash, rear debadge and silvatec rear indicator lamps.

pipercross panel filter has got to go back and be swapped for right one :hmmm:

interior bit's done so far are...

drivers side sunglasses holder (+ one on order for pass side)

genuine vx matts

domed dash badge

custom tax disk holder

genuine GM false boot floor

full size spare wheel and tool kit.

it's going in tomorrow for front window tint's and poss grill & fog light chrome bit's wrapped...

sorry no updated pics of yesterdays bit's as it was raining again and got dark and today the missus is on a 13 hr shift and took the car to work to make sure i washed the vectra for her to use tomorrow

·
Registered
531 Posts
I really like this! Properly limited edition lol, hardly any 5 doors. Chilli Orange is probably one of my favourite colours :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Nice love the 5 door LEs over the normal ones....especially an orange one. Ill be keeping an eye out on this one ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice love the 5 door LEs over the normal ones....especially an orange one. Ill be keeping an eye out on this one ;)
cheer's for that, new pics from todays and yesterdays bit's being uploaded as i type...

Love it mate defiantly different buddy looks good buddy

cheer's mate

wish I got a 5 door in white, there's one not far from me and they look really good as well :(
5 door FTW lol

car looks really nice! rare to get this colour in 5door,
where abouts in notts you situated bud :)
cheer's mate and yes, only 36 produced so far !!!

i am bilborough/beechdale area

pics of changes so far....

debadged, smd numberplate lamp's and silvatecs

domed dash badge

tax disk holder

internal sunstrip

front tints and sunstrip combo

these tints are not actually as dark as they look in the pic's thery are a shade lighter than factory but angle makes them look too dark, and yes in know they are illegal but the veccy has had them on for 5 yrs with no hastle from the fuzz or at MOT time

just waiting on a call to say vinyl is in then it's in for the grill and fog chrome to be sorted out....

rate or slate :wink:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Lovely :p

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

thankyou

If you need any lighting mate pm me have loads for a 5door bud
a bit unsure about what way to go concerning the lighting side of thing's, have seen the stuff you sell so when i do decide you will be my first point of call

You will have to CC your chrome bits gloss black
i am thinking more satin black to match the dark grey/black of the grill plastics, will see what is what when he get's it in..

·
Registered
222 Posts
is your #35 something you have had made? where can you get them from? as id love to number mine,

have you noticed much difference with the pipercross panel filter?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts