Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Corsa Design 1.2 Yellow
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya,

I have a yellow 1.2 design, i want to add a few things to make it sound and look better.

i have added a K&N air filter, new spark plugs, new brake pads and Hornet back box (which sounds amazing btw).

i want to paint the calipers yellow and get black trims.

anything else anyone can suggest please?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Heya,

I have a yellow 1.2 design, i want to add a few things to make it sound and look better.

i have added a K&N air filter, new spark plugs, new brake pads and Hornet back box (which sounds amazing btw).

i want to paint the calipers yellow and get black trims.

anything else anyone can suggest please?
What I've done to my dash

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Corsa Design 1.2 Yellow
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which bits? The yellow I spray painted my self and the black bits just of eBay as it was originally a silver dash.

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk
Okay, cool! Didn't realise you had spray painted!! Cool thanks !

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
596 Posts
Yeah color code inside but plenty of lacquer will help the paint last if you do the door trims that are plastic, the best thing is decide on a style you want to go for, but usually getting it low on big non vx rims and stretched Tyres can work even classic alloys on it would look well, cavalier sri or cd alloys, you’ll still be on 15” so Tyres will be reasonable cost. Then decide if you’re loosing the badges from outside or not, debage the grill if nothing else. Fly eye film the front flights and update the bulbs, then just keep looking at what others are doing and take inspiration from them!

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
596 Posts
Darkened headlights maybe? Could try a corsa e front end as it’s the same shell? Would be different then!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts