Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am looking to get my 2009 Corsa remapped to a Stage 1. Currently the only engine modifications on the car are a Pipercross panel filter.

I have noticed on some threads that some users are saying that the 75bhp version cannot be mapped due to the type of ECU. I recently had my ECU replaced in February and took it to a mobile remapper last week. After trying the OBD port and bench mapping, he said that he could not get a read from the ECU. He put this down to either his software or because the new ECU is not recognised by his Auto Tuner kit which only lists options for Bosch ECU’s. My one is currently a Magneta Mirelli.

I have the car booked into another shop who do bespoke maps next week but would like some advice as to whether these engines can be mapped? Secondly, would the map be worth it? Currently the cost is £240 all in. Looking at other sites 95bhp seems to be the norm for a map for this car but is it worth the money? I am looking to keep the car for another year so I just went it a bit quicker with better throttle response. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am not looking to purchase any tuning boxes as it stands. Cheers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pop over to the Vauxhall Owners Network and ask andyl who works for Avon Tuning and is highly respected and will give you his best advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts