Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Key remote signal intermittant, cleared the code on Wednesday mornig and started straight away, but tried it Thursday morning after girlfriend got to work and it did the same thing again, so hasn't solved the problem by clearing it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Anybody else have any more ideas, really
Bugging me now, it did it again to me yesterday after dropping girlfriend off at work, the code it came up with is, key remote signal intermittant,
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like the same problem as I have if I tap the egr valve it will start straight away anyone know the best way to sort this ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
like i said earlier in the thread, it's very common for the egr valve to stick causing similar issues, either remove and clean or replace, i'd replace because there a bell end of a job to take off

·
Registered
18 Posts
Crank sensor? When it doesn't start get a computer plugged into it and double check it's getting an RPM reading. If it doesn't then it's got a sensor issue.
Yo mate when I plug it in do I goto live data and just press the revs for the reading turns out my brother drove down the street his cut out now won't crank

21 - 28 of 28 Posts