Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing me homework I've ordered my D

Current waiting time is taking the **** though, prob wont get it until November!

Evans Halshaw did me the best deal, knocked off 250 quid, gave me mats and a full tank.. I played them abit and waited right until the end and mentioned my EDS partner discount, they had no choice but to put that ontop as thats with vauxhall! so that was a further 10% off. - They also offered me £1750 for my Ka part ex, which is the best part ex offer I have had so far.

Itl be on a 57 plate, Black sapphire, Club with A/C and I managed to get Evans to put the VXR styling pack on for me :) (for an extra 800 quid, but it wasnt an option on the club normally)

Just need to find some decent aftermarket alloys now bro's!

I am in a good mood!

:lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
ooh sounds like mine and fuscos. I also have the 1.4 club, if you got any Q's let us know, see what i can do

As everybody else has said get some picys up and let us know what you think, performance, etc....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will do boys,

it looks like it wont be here for a while though, apparently there is a massive backlog of orders due to the 57 plate just coming out!

They are going to ring me this week with an ETA but im not overly optimistic that will be any time soon!

·
Registered
32 Posts
listed as £300 for the 17" upgrade with the sxi and design, including the -20mm sports springs which you get with the design as that model (and the life/club) sit a bit higher.

Thats a bargain as it includes tyres!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
PocketRocket you said you wont get the correct offset with aftermarket wheels,

I work for Halfords and deal with all the styling, and modifications, including alloy wheels, when i order wheels, the wheels are built SPECIFICALLY FOR THE CAR I ORDER THEM FOR, therefore the offset is perfect, the stud pattern is perfect and the centre bore is also perfect.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
After doing me homework I've ordered my D

Current waiting time is taking the **** though, prob wont get it until November!

Evans Halshaw did me the best deal, knocked off 250 quid, gave me mats and a full tank.. I played them abit and waited right until the end and mentioned my EDS partner discount, they had no choice but to put that ontop as thats with vauxhall! so that was a further 10% off. - They also offered me £1750 for my Ka part ex, which is the best part ex offer I have had so far.

Itl be on a 57 plate, Black sapphire, Club with A/C and I managed to get Evans to put the VXR styling pack on for me :) (for an extra 800 quid, but it wasnt an option on the club normally)

Just need to find some decent aftermarket alloys now bro's!

I am in a good mood!

:lol:
wont **** on the fire here but if thats ordered frm te factory with vxr kit you wont see it this year

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Theres 2 sitting at my local, One is a demo and the other was just sitting outside??, May have been someones which had just arrvied???, Had all the crap stuck on the window though?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I went in to have a look at some new corsas, i said i wanted one, but i wanted it resprayed in my colour i wanted,,,,,,,7 days later i picked it up and drove away

·
Registered
32 Posts
PocketRocket you said you wont get the correct offset with aftermarket wheels,

I work for Halfords and deal with all the styling, and modifications, including alloy wheels, when i order wheels, the wheels are built SPECIFICALLY FOR THE CAR I ORDER THEM FOR, therefore the offset is perfect, the stud pattern is perfect and the centre bore is also perfect.

lol, i know alot about alloys, suspension, PCD's, offsets, geometry etc.

The highest aftermarket offset you will find is about a ET42, still 5mm away from Vauxhalls ET. May not sound much, but that can balls your handling with such big heavy wheels.

Most big width alloys will be a ET38 or 40. Id say thats alot out from the Vauxhall spec personally.

You get metal or plastic spigot rings for the centre bore with aftermarket alloys! They dont cut the exact centre bore just for Corsas.

erm, I hope you do order the correct stud pattern otherwise they wouldnt fit at all ! lol 4x100 for 4 stud Vauxhals

No there is nothing wrong with aftermarket wheels, but the offset has to be dead close to manufacturers spec ideally, and with vauxhall thats always a bitch.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
What type of corsa????, If you are just getting a basic stock model like a design sxi and so on its usually just a week or depends on what they have i would think, If you get and extra option like a kit or alloys or a VXR then i think you will have a much longer wait for it mate.

Just thinking with the 57 plate will there be more of a wait?.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts