Well the day has finally come. I’ve just accepted a job in Norway and will move in the next 3 months.
Seeing if there’s any interest now.
11 plate corsa Sri 1.4. 100bhp, serviced every year, 110,000 miles. Probably around 111,000 by the time I sell. Smoke free and looked after very well.

original penta alloys, powder coated black, full stainless steal exhaust system, complete front to back. Only a slightly smaller back box, sounds good, but it’s not loud at all, just slightly deeper than standard as I do a lot of motorway miles.
Coil pack recently changed, new battery, plugs etc.

I’ve had the coolant pipes recently changed 200 miles ago, and coolant housing to engine.
Coolant is still going down slightly more than normal, topping it up every 2 weeks at the moment.
pressure tested and showing no leaks, so I’m not sure what the issue is, but it still drives great. It would probably benefit someone who is handy though or willing to spend a little to get that issue sorted.

other than the wheels and exhaust car is completely standard (team heko wind deflectors)

would make a great first car.

if I doesn’t go, I’ll likely break the car. But would much rather it go to someone decent.
Open to offers.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting