Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**FOR SALE**
16" Ronal R51 Alloys-Black with polished detail 4Stud

Selling due to changing my car i brought these brand new i kept them on my Black Corsa for around 6 months averaging around 1000 miles.
The Tyre tread is in immaculate condition.
There is slight curb damage to 2 Alloys but nothing major just a slight scuff- easy fixable if you know how! :)
More pictures available if you ask :)

RRP: £800

LOOKING FOR ROUGHLY £350 BUT OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS! :)

Thanks Jade
if interested text or ring me- 07969244902

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some photos taken at 17.45pm on 22/03/2013- ( sorry about the poor quality it was raining :look:)

All Four Together

Tyre Tread

Jade x

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Thanks for the new picture Jade really appreciate that!

Good luck with the sale lovely.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arghhh if only i didnt have my insurance renewal this month i could of bought them this month :(
If you are interested in them I would happily take a 20% deposit and keep them for yoy until end of april for you, I dont know whether your local to me but if a collection could be arranged only due to having a courier would be a nightmare if you definitely did want them :) they are lovely alloys and im gutted that they dont fit onto my new car- youd get a bargain if you had them xx

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you are interested in them I would happily take a 20% deposit and keep them for yoy until end of april for you, I dont know whether your local to me but if a collection could be arranged only due to having a courier would be a nightmare if you definitely did want them :) they are lovely alloys and im gutted that they dont fit onto my new car- youd get a bargain if you had them xx
Pm'd

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your settings have been set so I cant pm u back..

Hello :) I cannot take anything under 300 id take 50 deposit if your happy to pay 250 at end of april? :) would u also be happy to arrange a collection? :) I can meet somewhere if arranged :) xx

J

·
0 Posts
i've had my new Corsa for roughly 4 months- so im guessing around 5/6months ago? :) you go round worcester at all?
Working there atm. You know the new sports arena being built opposite the race course?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts