Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just been booked in to have a Full Milltek system (inc Straight through pipe) fitted and also have it lowered, only on springs for now as cant afford coilovers however i will aim to have coilovers on it when i can.

All happening 31st Aug ready for trax on sun 2nd sept.

:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
That Hot man, how much is that setting u back? i want mine lowered but i live by so many speed bumps dont know if its worth the risk

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice TJ!

About time the modding started ;)
HAvent waited this long to mod a car :lol: although have done the indicators the day i got it :lol:

That Hot man, how much is that setting u back? i want mine lowered but i live by so many speed bumps dont know if its worth the risk
A fair few ££ :lol: only 30mm wont make no difference with speed bumps if taken with a little care.

will look nice lowered ;)
yep it will

·
Registered
700 Posts
is the millteck system the same shape at the back ?my first mod is going to be some team dynamics well apart from bluefin :)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure on tail pipe designs at minute i think there may be more than one option.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And today i got the great news that my credit card company are screwing me which means i cant get the mods done :x i aint happy and told them that on the phone. So now its all on hold indeffinately

1 - 17 of 17 Posts