Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day guys. Have a problem with my 2009 Corsa D 1.2. The cabin fan is not working on all 4 settings. Tested the no. 20 fuse in the engine compartment. continuety is fine. Tested the motor in the bench and its spotless. No vibration and working 100%. Changed the resitor 2 times. First second hand and and when didnt work, changed it again with brand new parts. Still no joy. Tried to connect multi meter only to the terminal jack for the motor. I get 14 volts, but steady 14 volts on all 4 settings. But when I paralleled a load (motor or just head light bulb), the voltage dis appear. we tried to test the terminal going to the resitor, there is no power supplying to it. Does somebody experienced this or somebody out there can give me advice what to check next.Is, will really treasure it. Is that the only fuse (no. 20) for this motor Also, if possible, can somebody shared the wiring diagragram for this fan motor? Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Koicarkeeper. I bought yesterday from dismantler a used control panel together with the loom. Not sure which one is faulty but I changed bought and upon testing in the afternoon, the fan is now working on all speed. Ill start building the plastics today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts