Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm new to forums and looking for some advice as I have recently purchased a 2013 Vauxhall Corsa, 5dr, SXI from a private seller.

I have noticed that the car windows quickly steam up after being parked up, indicating that there may be moisture inside.

There is mould growing on the back of the front passenger seat with a little staining on the carpet underneath, and minimal on the front of the seat.

I was wondering if there are any common areas for water ingress on this model, and whether anyone is able to identify the likely area of the leak from the location of the mould?

I have attached some pictures to assist.

Thanks in advance.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Product Bag Sleeve Luggage and bags Grey

· Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
I was wondering if there are any common areas for water ingress on this model, and whether anyone is able to identify the likely area of the leak from the location of the mould?

Check under the mats in the footwells, if the front ones are wet its likely a leak in the bulkhead which is not uncommon on this model if you can clean the drain holes it may stop if it doesn't let us know.

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to forums and looking for some advice as I have recently purchased a 2013 Vauxhall Corsa, 5dr, SXI from a private seller.

I have noticed that the car windows quickly steam up after being parked up, indicating that there may be moisture inside.

There is mould growing on the back of the front passenger seat with a little staining on the carpet underneath, and minimal on the front of the seat.

I have attached some pictures to assist.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 21586

View attachment 21585

View attachment 21587
Check the passenger seat floor closest.to the door. But if not just clean up then clean up the. Mould and then kill the mould with some vinegar solution and then let it dry and just monitor as you go.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts