Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening all
ive had the aa out tonight to my daughters corsa. i suspected coil pack but its showing a misfire and injector fault on cylinder 3. its only done 50k miles - i'll get a new injector but wondered if this is a known/regular fault?
thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
evening all
ive had the aa out tonight to my daughters corsa. i suspected coil pack but its showing a misfire and injector fault on cylinder 3. its only done 50k miles - i'll get a new injector but wondered if this is a known/regular fault?
thanks
I had to replace the injector on my SXI 1.2 a few weeks ago, Not sure how common it is but at least both of us have come across it, its a very simple job to replace the injector. I also had the AA out to my home when mine was diagnosed but i didn't get a misfire error , it just reported a fault with the injector.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I paid £60 for one bosch injector from a place called Fastpart's , anywhere around that price is good. Cheaper ones are available but id stick with bosch. I also wouldn't use AUTODOC or Europarts and the many other names they use as you would be waiting weeks for it to be delivered.
With your injector did you have to get it programmed in or was.it a straight swap old for new?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts