Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Recently had a lambda sensor replaced and I still have 10 codes showing on my OBD

The following show;

P0036
P0106
P0138
P0140
P0141
P0036
P0106
P0138
P0140
P0141

Now as you can see there are a few that have thrown twice that is because there is a symbol a little similar to pd next to the code.

I’m wondering if someone can point me to what’s causing all this.

The few problems I know with the car there is a hunting issue while idle, previously posted about this and advised on here that it was the timing chain. Confirmed by many others I’ve shown irl it’s not and the chain sounds fine.

Also sometimes the car is a bit jittery when accelerating say in second or third abit like a kangaroo

Any help and advise and what you may think appreciated :)

TIA

·
Registered
Corsa Design 1.2 Yellow
9 Posts
Hey, I recently had the fault codes P0036 and P0141 and so had my front lambda sensor replaced, the lights/codes went out for about 30 mins and then came back on. There are 2 lambda sensors, front and back. I only had front replaced so went and got my back one replaced. All lights/codes are off and have stayed off now. Hope this helps a little bit??

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
596 Posts
Plugs and coil pack might benefit from being changed, £20 plugs £30 coil pack from eBay bonnet going up to going back down should be no more than a hour

·
Registered
3 Posts
Plugs and coil pack might benefit from being changed, £20 plugs £30 coil pack from eBay bonnet going up to going back down should be no more than a hour
Hello there Ewan!

Don't listen to StiDave, I have looked into all the issues myself and the fix seems to be much more simpler...

All these error codes are common faults with the 2010 to 2014 corsa's.

By the looks of it you may just have a flat tyre, however, the codes also indicate that your tyre tread may be slightly worn on the front left hand side.

Your coil pack is completely fine, the corsa coil packs are known to be very reliable and can literally last up to 70+ years.

From looking at the codes, the only other issue I can see is that your front middle heated seat may not be working as intended. You can usually fix this by removing your hand brake completely.

I hope I was able to help you as usual, again, take everything you hear from StiDave with a massive grain of salt as he is known to get basically everything wrong, he has quite the reputation for causing more issues.

Also if you ever want to take your car to my garage for a quick check up, I'd be more than happy to, free of charge. Just search up EthanCharlesworth Motors and you should be able to find me there.

Have a great day!
- GTDave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts