Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I posted up before christmas, I have changed to the new peugeot 208.

Seen as though the weather is warmer now it got a good clean on sunday. Heres the result.

A few of the ones a got. If you didnt read my last post its a 1.2 active with all the gadgets that come with that model including the upgraded 16 alloys, sat nav, cruise control, bluetooth phone logging etc.
Get 50+mpg round town and only 20 pound a year road tax!

Still desperate for some speed though but hey. The money I save using this little thing can be put towards another little project car like my corsa b c20xe.

So rate and slate. I know they aint everyones cup of tea but I love it. The corsa still looks better but this is much better to drive and cheaper.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh also de badged the 208. Seen as though there seems to be a lot driving round lately I think its time to personlise. 30mm drop on its way. Along with the feline styling spoiler and lower front skirts.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get it mapped :ninja:
Rights! 450 pound for an extra 15 bhp! Perfect value for money! Even then itll be a measly 100 bhp. Ill just stick to the speed limits and no one will know its slow :lol:

And whats wrong with French? I have 3 year warrenty so when it breaks down every week it dont cost anything ;)

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What can I say. I like them curvy. Guilty as charged

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How the feck did you notice that! Yeah there is. Off a cyclists handle bars a couple weeks back. Booked in for next weekend for repair. They say itll just pop out.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Not my favourite choice of Pug but fair enough dude! Look forward to seeing more personalising.

·
2014 Feature Car
2,071 Posts
Not going to lie, but it's fowl! :| possibly won't look bad with some mods etc but even still.

As long as you like it though :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The feline is either a 1.4 or 1.6t which will be higher costs. Pug have stopped making the 1.4 because the 1.2s are just as quick and better running costs. So itll have to have been a 1.6t for any difference. Other than a bigger engine theres not much difference otherthan wheels and a spoiler. They also chamging the feline to be called the xy which will only be 5 door when the gti comes out.

The gti is woth a look though. Out in a few month. 1.6t with 200bhp!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts