Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on when are we going to have a meet, im itching to get out and have a look at some other D`s I swear im one of the only owners in milton keynes (except you max) :)

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
yh come on lads (and lasses, if we have any), lets get a meet going. wait till i pass my test 1st though

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i tihnk we need to do a midlands cruise, another cruise site im on is hitting up mk in the next few weeks, and would be great to see some of you guys there

·
Registered
779 Posts
What about a Paddy's Day meet in Dublin, I might have my car by then :lol:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its every sunday and we are getting pretty big now, well when i say big we have like 60ish cars going to the meets every week, im kinda new to it but they seem a good set of people. bare in mind im the only with a D though, alot of corsa Cs though

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
1 of nov! i cant wait! i pretty much ready just gotta polish so my all my manovers 100% i get them right most the time. just need 2 get them everytime.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i went out last sunday with the cruise evo guys, and by about 10:00 there about 100-150 cars there, and mine was the most standard :( and also not one was a chav, average age was about 22-25

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
deff get 1 sorted Chris. where u thinking of having it? there a few of us now around MK. we could get a good 6 if we set it far enought awazy so every1 can come.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
right any1 who would come 2 a meet somewhere in Mk add ur name and what days usaully good. week ends probs best but we could hav a night one somewhere. depending on how far peolpe comming.

1. Max

1 - 20 of 33 Posts