Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get the correct sump gasget for my a12xer the car is a 2011 1.2 16v sxi I bought one and its the wrong one it doesn't fit and everywhere I look the picture they have is the same as the one that doesn't fit mine i, m stumped
Derekthe wrong one
IMG_20210408_113927.jpg mine

·
Registered
639 Posts
From where did you buy the gasket and did you use the correct engine specifications ?
is it possible to upload a picture of your gasket that was there ?hope you have placed it the correct way around

·
Registered
639 Posts
other option is to use the gasket you have bought with sealant together . i dont know whether this is practical

·
Registered
768 Posts
Trying to get the correct sump gasget for my a12xer the car is a 2011 1.2 16v sxi I bought one and its the wrong one it doesn't fit and everywhere I look the picture they have is the same as the one that doesn't fit mine i, m stumped
Derekthe wrong one View attachment 20521 View attachment 20522 View attachment 20522 mine
This engine shouldn't use a gasket, it is usually RTV or gasket maker on the inside of the bolts holes. To be fully sure call your local vauxhall and ask, or ask for a part quote, if they tell you a price it may have one, so you can just buy it there, but compare it against the one you bought from.other store in the dealership so you can return the gasket of say vauxhall make mistake in advising.

You also may want to post question on the vauxhall owners forum and see if you get abit.more.luck

Please.keepmus updated to help others in the future.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts