Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had these problems with their abs light not going off when you start the engine code on obd 2 came up faulty speed sensor so changed speed sensor with new one still wouldnt go off when i started engine previously changed discs and pads for new ones . Tried everything to no avail even put it in local garage they couldn,t sort it and dread going to vauxhall main dealers starts off at £45+ then goes up to £200-£400 pounds for starters ? Can anyone help how to get rid of dreaded abs light at wits end😖👍

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Anyone had these problems with their abs light not going off when you start the engine code on obd 2 came up faulty speed sensor so changed speed sensor with new one still wouldnt go off when i started engine previously changed discs and pads for new ones . Tried everything to no avail even put it in local garage they couldn,t sort it and dread going to vauxhall main dealers starts off at £45+ then goes up to £200-£400 pounds for starters ? Can anyone help how to get rid of dreaded abs light at wits end
Give these videos a watch as could happen, but possible spring on handbrake maybe too to tight and causing it to rub. You will get it after watching the videos.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts