Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I tried pumping a work colleagues tyre up yesterday with the air compressor in the boot of my car, it didn't seem to do anything? Anyone got any experience on how it works?

Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seemed that air was coming out yes but it was on for around 10 minutes and didnt seem to fill the tyre up, i noticed there was a pressure gauge and a + and - symbol on it, do you need to press these for it to work?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhh probebly, gunna take a look at it later i think as the negative button seems to be pressed in all the time, does the pressure gauge actually work then/ show readings?

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Not quite. The + and - are essentially just on and off buttons. (Does nobody read the manual? :lol: )

It probably was working, but it is exceptionally underpowered and barely worth the effort, I tried using it to fill one of my tyres enough to drive it to a garage for puncture repair and it took forever, i eventually gave up and had to nurse it to the nearest fuel station with a proper compressor. It's only really designed for filling the tyre with repair gel so the normal air inflation function isn't much use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts