Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid vx 45 quid for diagnostic at xmas to get this switched off as im aware it is to do with wiring under the seat that gets trapped when moving the seat,they told me if it comes on again i will need all the wiring changed ,anyway last month it came back on again so bk to vx they hook it up and remove the fault code again free of charge only took a minute,i have the car up for sale so dont want to be spending hundreds on having all the wiring repplaced then a week after they had turned it off i was driving along and it comes back on again,is there any way i can prevent this if vx turn it off again i was wondering if i tell them to leave the wires unclipped under the seat or would that prevent the airbags going off in an accident,and leave a fault on the ecu just getting frustrated with it now lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both are on the red one stays lit and the one above the stereo flashes also ****take i remember it happening on my pug n cud just unclip the wires and clip em back and it wud reset but not this lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts