Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new to the forum and was wondering if anybody knows any reasonably priced places where I can get my alloys minor scuffs buffed out around the Glasgow area. I only bought them on Ebay yesterday (bargain) and they're almost brand new with only a few marks on them. Any ideas?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi, im new to the forum and was wondering if anybody knows any reasonably priced places where I can get my alloys minor scuffs buffed out around the Glasgow area. I only bought them on Ebay yesterday (bargain) and they're almost brand new with only a few marks on them. Any ideas?
To get them refurbed and powder coated your talking about 140/150 mate ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To get them refurbed and powder coated your talking about 140/150 mate ;)
Thanks mate, they dont look as bad as i first thought. Think i'll just leave it till the summer. Just need a good clean as they've been sitting in a garage for 2 years :doublethumbs:

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
Hi mate, I got my wheels fully refurbed and painted for £110. Good price to be fair.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mate, I got my wheels fully refurbed and painted for £110. Good price to be fair.
What size wheels is that for and where at? Thats a great price. Looking to get mine done in summer and am waiting for a quote off my mate but doubt he could give me a deal as good as that.

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
What size wheels is that for and where at? Thats a great price. Looking to get mine done in summer and am waiting for a quote off my mate but doubt he could give me a deal as good as that.
16'' sxi's. LA Coachworx in Kirkintilloch, look him up on fb.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The GlasgowGarageLTD in hillington industrial estate bud, I just got 4 17" alloys which were in a bad state refurbished and done in Gloss Black for £100 really good finish on the paint aswell mate

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
The GlasgowGarageLTD in hillington industrial estate bud, I just got 4 17" alloys which were in a bad state refurbished and done in Gloss Black for £100 really good finish on the paint aswell mate
Aren't you the guy that works for them :lol:?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Your scottish aswell mate my last name could be Mc anything and how common is the name James? lol If I owned a bodyshop I would be driving something better than a Corsa lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
its a bit out of your way mate but back o' hill powder coating in stirling refurb and powder coat your wheels for £40 a wheel iirc great finish and the powder coat is more durable than paint imo :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts