Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious but does the ski model have brushed alloy's or are they the same as the designs, Just bigger?, And a different style?

·
Registered
258 Posts
do you mean SXi? If so then they are a different style alloy and the same size. There is a 17" option but thats available on both SXi and design.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i did mean sxi sorry, typo:woops: , I wasn't offered 17" option when i bought mine like:x .

Just visited the vauxhall website and says "There are no no cost options with this vehicle" That was for a corsa design 1.2i 16 v manual.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also i know this is a totally different question, but how is the sxi 1.4 cheaper than the design 1.2???. Does it all depend on what extras are in the car???

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See i always pictured sxi's as a better model. And when u go on vauxhall's site there further down the list for example life, club, design, sxi, vxr???.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
haha yeh i know, I got my car cheaper at a vauxhall dealer up this way, Brand new design model for 9545 or something. Seemed cheaper than other places i had been to. And they stuck a shoddy exhaust tip on the car for some reason. Would of just preffered the normal little pants one haha.

·
Registered
258 Posts
difference between a design n sxi is aircon, sight and light, half leather and piano black inserts. difference in reality is £38 if you spec an SXi with a/c and s&l :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
my design spec was free :lol: all cause i ordered an sxi and it came wrong

1 - 14 of 14 Posts