Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going 60 down the spalding road into Bourne and there was a parked car so I move over into the other lane when some prick pulls out from behind the parked car I swerve out the way my car span out and nearly rolled into the ditch, luckly I was claim and kept my head straight would have been a nightmR as should be going to get my SRI next week

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Did you manage not to crash though? Good reaction by avoiding the driver could of been alot worse.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you manage not to crash though? Good reaction by avoiding the driver could of been alot worse.
no thank god, Did a 720 spin both ways left side was in the air luckily there was weight there otherwise would have tipped worse luck with this car avoid French haha

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Lucky, lucky boy!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
60mph, then into 720 spin and the left side was in the air?

Don't think so mate.
it felt like it I ripped the E brake up and it leaned towards the right and lifted up, what I mean by 720 it went 360 one way and to try and get control and turn the steering wheel the opposite way and it 360 again

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
it felt like it I ripped the E brake up and it leaned towards the right and lifted up, what I mean by 720 it went 360 one way and to try and get control and turn the steering wheel the opposite way and it 360 again
whoa! some serious skills there. call vin diesel, might cast you in fast 7!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You lifted the handbrake while you were twitching at 60mph?

Smooth. Actually no, made it more dangerous.

Would have been better to control it using the foot brake and steering adjustment.
iv never been in that situation before it just happen so fast I did what I though was right only been drive 10 months

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Race you for pinks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts