Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi i suppose they will know exactly what's wrong only once they have a chance to test it in their workshop.
Yea. I’m gonna send it off. I hope to Christ it can be sorted and it will work ok again. I’m so fed up!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Max ,which company did you approach when you had a problem with your ECU in the previous car u owned ?
I didn't, i took it to a local garage who went through all the usual checks starter motor fine, battery fine they then started digging deeper and to cut a long story short they found the ECU had drowned in the water bath i have posted about, they told me it may be repairable but there was no guarantee even though the ECU repair would be guaranteed that it would fix the problem, i wasn't prepared to pay hundreds to get the ECU repaired and then pay the labour on top if it wasn't 100% guaranteed it would work.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yea. I’m gonna send it off. I hope to Christ it can be sorted and it will work ok again. I’m so fed up!
As Banda said above please let us know how this turns out (i hope it turns out well) there must be thousand of Corsa D 1.3 diesels on the road every one will eventually fail due to the blocked drain holes if owners dont know about the water problem, at least they will be a little happier if they find there is a fix and a member has been through the whole process.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts