Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally ordered the car today, phew. 1.4 Design 3 Door, Automatic, OPC Style Pack, Climate Control, Rear Parking, AFL & Met Star Silver. :yippe:

Delivery first week in January (not sure if I can believe that :\) Got a good deal as I shopped around, also got free mats & flaps.

Roll on the New Year.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
"optional extras? i'll take all of them" :lol:

now the countdown begins. i'm actually gutted i never got Star Silver as colour of car. Black Sapphire is far too common and hard to keep clean.

hope you like it mate.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"optional extras? i'll take all of them" :lol:

now the countdown begins. i'm actually gutted i never got Star Silver as colour of car. Black Sapphire is far too common and hard to keep clean.

hope you like it mate.
Yea I was going to go for black but my Da said the same. Funny thing is there's very few D's here in Dublin, I've only seen a few. VXR's are extinct here, yet to see one :( Did see an Astra VXR in the dealers though, Arden Blue, looked :love:. Lots of standard Astra's here.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wahey. I bet you'll be wanting Christmas to come, and go as soon as possible?
Yep :lol: I just want to skip it & go straight to the New Year :yippe:

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
just be carefull and keep persterin vauxhall about delivery dates as have had no end of trouble getting mine! finally got it today 2 weeks later than expected grr!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C'Mon, I'm sick of waiting
It still isn't even December :x

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got Star Silver its fab I neva have to clean it!:yippe:
Just had a look @ your pic's , looks great :doublethumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
at least u dont have to wait till march for your car :(. But nice one on ordering one :D, post the pics as soon as u get it!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got a call to say it's arrived :yippe:. Gonna go & have a look at her this afternoon.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 44 Posts