Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I am looking at upgrading the standard corsa d head unit to one with apple car play etc

I was wondering what people on here recommend ? Will I loose steering wheel controls ?

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,064 Posts
Pm jakesween on here, he’s had some experience of such things and I do know it doesn’t pay to do the cheaper Chinese versions as they last 5 mins for some reason.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pm jakesween on here, he’s had some experience of such things and I do know it doesn’t pay to do the cheaper Chinese versions as they last 5 mins for some reason.
Sorry haven't been keeping that much of an eye on the forums lately as just started working.

Replaced quite a few of the Chinese units in the last month with pioneer.

For anyone else reading this thread I'd say pioneer or Kenwood is the way to go with a incartec adpator. Only adaptor I know of the take Canbus signals from the clock avoiding the 30 day breaking issue.

Would recommend pioneer speakers and the kinetic dab aerials aswell if going dab and pioneer underseat sub works well but only if you like just a tiny bit of bass like me if you like lots of bass you probably already know what to go with more than I do.

Sony units are alright but I'd stay away from the touch screen units.

Kenwood are the only ones I know with wireless android auto at the moment.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts