Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been speaking to andy Stockton and he is currently doing some deals on Remaps

At present my understanding is all maps are £195 inc VAT and Rolling road before and after is £85

So £280 all in if thats what you want.

Postcode
WA8 0SW

Awaiting a few more details and will update this in due time

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
I'd rather got to MPG tbh hate the idea off just plugging a USB in and hey presto you've got an extra 10-15bhp not that I don't trust it just rather have it set up with a laptop and rolling road :)
Even if you go to MPG the RR is extra though mate. It's £45 on top of the £295 (1.2) or £335 (1.4) they charge for the software so I presume it's exactly the same service. They just plug a laptop in and wait for the software to copy as well I think. The maps for the smaller N/A engines are all generic.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'd rather go to MPG tbh hate the idea off just plugging a USB in and hey presto you've got an extra 10-15bhp not that I don't trust it just rather have it set up with a laptop and rolling road :)
MPG do exactly the same.. the have an IPF unit which they download a file onto from the laptop and then plug it into the car.
Both services would be exactly the same

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andy Stockton Autocare
Hi Carl,
The offer on software that applies to A12XER A14XER Corsa will be running until the end of April and for 5 or more cars I will offer a 10% discount off the £195
We don't have a rolling road anymore
Exhausts we would either use exhaust uk(cobra) or have a custom made system from BCS in Haydock (prices for theses I need to confirm if there is any intrest)
We don't work weekends but if need be for the group buy thing we could maybe do a Saturday but this would need to be booked in advance
Regards andy

18:22
Andy Stockton Autocare
Vxr Corsa software just for the record is also on offer at £395 inc vat down from £480 also until the end of April but this would not be subject to any group buy discount at this time
Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've used these guys for ALL of my Vauxhalls, and the service your get is amongst the best, I honestly cannot recommend them enough.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts