Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any jobs going in around the Glasgow area ?

Job type :- Coach/bus mechanic, Hgv mechanic, Lgv mechanics, Motor mechanics, Presitgie vechile mechanics, valeting, detailing.

Got my level 3 city and guilds paper work and all apprecticeship completetion certificates, 3 years and 7 months experience in a coach/hgv workshop dealing with every day servicing and inspections, pre mot repairs, repairing defects in time so buses don't lose a run, engine strip down and repairs, gearbox changes, time scheduled repairs, breakdowns also repairing them on time, dealing over phones to companys and recovery companies to organise breakdown repairs over the sea. catering for a top coach company with over 120 buses In the fleet and 15 motors, general everyday workshop cleaning and got basic forklift training course. do valeting and detailing in my spare time from anything from a simple wash and wax to full machine polish and wax, to full interior deep cleans.

so if you know of any jobs going or are a employer then please let me know

thanks,
Colin

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, first bus is off my list tbh heard bad things about them, and stagecoach is one ive still to apply for, was also thinking mcgills but they always seem to be looking for mechanics every week in the paper which to me something fishy is going on there haha

·
Registered
343 Posts
Do first actually maintain buses? Every one I am behind just pumps crap out of exhausts and struggle to get above 50mph.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Do first actually maintain buses? Every one I am behind just pumps crap out of exhausts and struggle to get above 50mph.
Most buses will max out at 50 due to gearing. First by us werent too bad. Got Stagecoach and Arriva fighting so lots of new buses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts