Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Previous Car was a 1995 Corsa and i had.. and still have 2 Rectangular QBass Vibe 6x9's and a Vibe Black Box II to power them. Does anyone knw if the Head Unit in the D has Auxhillary Inputs? and is there a way to get through the bulkhead to the battery to power it as i really want to avoid cutting into any wires cuz dont want to void warrenty :\ Lanni how did u hook up the aux fromyour sub to your head unit?

PS the Vibe QBass's HAVE to be powered as theyre 600w Speakers lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers guys will look into it! prob not gonna use the Vibe Qbass's though, might just buy a Vibe 12" twin Evo and power it by the Blackbox as the standard speakers are good. Then il neon it up blue in the back, i am fitting blue neons in the footwellsbut have to wait til sept 23rd on my birthday from my gf lol

http://www.tuningracingcars27.com/images/caisson vibe cbr 12 twin evo.gif

What you think? Guys n gals.. lanni lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also im having trouble gettin big pictures of my car up! :cry: lol theyre coming up small like my ones in the newbie forum, any wise words?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
£199.99 as i dont need a Active version as im hoping the Blackbox II will power it no probs :thumbs:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep cheers! will get pics up as soon as its all done il also put a pic of my courtesy car up 2moz lol shud be a laf! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts