Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 640 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i thought i would start a progress thread...

I picked the clio up yesterday 31/10/12, i did a round trip of exactly 250 miles to find the right one, and i think it is tbh, it was well worth the journey.

Its only done 48k miles, its got both keys and full service history etc etc.

Its already got a full milltek so thats saved me some money :)

I gave it its 1st clean today, clayed, polished and waxed, all trims treated, windows cleaned, engine bay, interior, everything i could clean on the car tbh lol.

Heres a few pics of how it stands now...

MOD 1... induction kit...

Ive already ordered...

numberplate surrounds
wind deflectors
front splitter
silverteks
numberplate leds
bright sidelights
40ml lowering springs
sunstrip

Thanks for looking :)

·
Premium Member
31,088 Posts
Looking very smart mate and have moved this thread to the correct area for you. :thumbs:

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
mate if you lived next door to me, i would fit them for you for free and valet it for free............but you don't so HA HA.:lol:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paint the renault badges black or blue next?
Im not sure mate, i quite like abit of oem tbh.

Next is either getting my springs fitted, my bulbs, wind deflectors, or plate surrounds, which ever turn up 1st.

Anyone want to fit my springs for abit of cash in the hand ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always wanted Turnini's on mine, quite pricey at an average of 400+ when i was looking
The turinis are nice in anthracite but im keeping the standard wheels and getting them done technical grey the same as the corsa burg wheels after xmas.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had my apax springs fitted today by a lad called andy, he is a member on cliosport.net and has is own unit in horbury, really nice lad and didnt charge me much at all.

They arnt stupidly low but look nice and the ride isnt crashy at all which some people have said...

When i got home i had another parcel waiting for me...

Fitted...

... also a pic of the front splitter, the car is really dirty again so ill get some better pics up when its clean...

More to come...

Tom :)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Cool :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Does look good lowered!
Another small mod would be to swap the renault sport on the back for the newer 197 badge as imo it looks miles better!

1 - 20 of 640 Posts