Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

601 - 620 of 640 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Which wheels look best?

I am thinking of going for the total oem look interioer/exterior wise, but with the added bonus of the turbo etc, sort of like oem++

Standard 182 wheels, i will need to purchase these which i will then get refurbished so they are mint!.

Or keep the OZ's..

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
I decided to restore my headlights again today, i started off with 600 grade paper, then 1200 and finished with 2500, i then polished them up with the d/a and i am really pleased with the outcome, i havnt got any before pics sorry..

I had just finished restoring them and i heard a knock at the door and these were delivered..

Vibra engine and gearbox mounts, ill get these fitted tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #615

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #616
So i decided to fit my vibra technic mounts when i got home from work this morning after a night shift, i still havnt been to bed lol, i forgot to take one of the gearbox mount, but im sure we all know what a mount looks like lol....

First impressions are brilliant, the car feels so much more solid and tight, im over the moon, theres a little more vibration on tick over but thats the only downfall, although i quite like it, it tickles my balls.

I got home earlier this morning and the post man had left me these, im still waiting on my dash strips tho..

OEM FTW!

601 - 620 of 640 Posts