Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 640 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I know its a shocker! Uses it to go down the shops probably 30 miles a week!
In fairness to her though, she doesn't hang around in it. At least when it is driven its not totally put to waste haha

Why did you sell the burg mate?
Basically it was just too much money a month for the paye im on at the minute mate.

Looking great :D
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
A couple more small items arrived about an hour ago...

Cliosport.net club member pack which included this sticker aswell as other items...

Doublechin ahhhh :(

Renault f1 team sticker...

on the car...

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Nothing special, i cleaned my 182 and the birds T plate ph1 1.6 rxe today, just a few pics, the T plate is in brilliant condition for a 13 year old car.

Shes never had a single problem with it...

Sorry about the quality, im going to get a nice camera after xmas.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
nice car and some quality mods bud!!!
Thanks mate, i bet you cant wait to pick yours up now :)

car looks good love that blue like the way you put the exhaust they look nice they must be nice and loud
Hi mate, yes i love the colour too, its a tad darker than arden blue, the exhaust is a full decat milltek, it sounds awsome mate but no pops and bangs like the vxrs, it might do when i get some nice engine mods going ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
:haha: How on earth did you manage that?
I really want another one of these looking at the progress so far, flog the LE and get one? :x
Lol im not sure mate, its a skoda fabia splitter and it can be fitted either way tbh, but everyone else seems to do it the way ive changed it to so im guessing my origional way was wrong, it does look better now tbh.

The le's are lovely looking motors mate, newer and probably better looking etc, but if your wanting some cheap fun, you cant beat these tbh, and its only done 49k lol.

Someone over on cliosport has just bought a 172 with 26k on the clock iirc.

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Front splitter before (wrongly fitted)...

Rightly fitted...

Theres not a massive difference tbh but ive got ocd so it needed changing lol.

Im looking into getting cams fitted at the end of december then im saving for throttle boddies.

41 - 60 of 640 Posts