Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gang,

I've cleared every error code except this *******. B0472-00. I've got the workshop manual
(Vauxhall Workshop Manuals > Corsa D > General Vehicle Information > Schematic and Routing Diagrams > Relays and Fuses > Engine compartment - Fuse & Relay box - 3)
but I cannot see any images except the diagram key. So I tested every "engine cooling" relay and fuse according to the general map, all fine. The Stop/Start is non-functioning since I've owned it.

The coolant is definitely pumping as I've just changed the radiator, I assume the relay circuit is used in the Stop/Start functionality? I don't mind saying I've got no clue here.

If anybody would be gracious enough to screenshot the circuit diagram, or has any experience they wouldn't mind sharing so I can at least test the connections or narrow down my options, I'd be super grateful.

Cheers guys!
1.3 Diesel S/S A/C 2011

·
Registered
82 Posts
I cannot answer your question but i noticed you have the 1.3 diesel, please read the thread below if you haven't already it may save you a lot of money and hassle.

Read my tale of woe in post #4 in the thread -

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot answer your question but i noticed you have the 1.3 diesel, please read the thread below if you haven't already it may save you a lot of money and hassle.

Read my tale of woe in post #4 in the thread -

I've seen it and acted on it, but doing a great thing by pointing it out to folk who may not know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts