Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Most of you know that today my car went back to vauxhall today to get some repairs done.

I needed the following.

1) New seat cover as it split
2) Fix my windows as some time dont work
3) Replace my locking nut's after the key snaped
4) And finale there was a nose coming from the back passanger wheel

Well they picked it up today from work at 9am and i got it back at 3:30pm.
so went to have a look and suprise suprise they put the new cover on but broke the arm at the bottom were the cover goes under the seat.

So now iv got to wait for a new cover then the locking nut they had snaped on my nut's so iv got to wait for that now.

Then they told me that the noise coming from the back is the bearing in the wheel plate so iv also got to wait fir that.

They told me it will be done by next week so finger crossed it will be done as im going scotland on that friday 27th to see family.:banghead:

rant over thank for reading

·
Registered
38 Posts
" 4) And finale there was a nose coming from the back passanger wheel"..

Get them to check the door striker plate,or the door is lining up, it sounds the same thing i had a problem with, i was originally told it was suspension, than body panels...

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
" 4) And finale there was a nose coming from the back passanger wheel"..

Get them to check the door striker plate,or the door is lining up, it sounds the same thing i had a problem with, i was originally told it was suspension, than body panels...
it only happend when i went over a bump. i got my mate to sit in the boot to see wear it was coming from. and he said it coming from the wheel

cheers anyway lanni

1 - 6 of 6 Posts