Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People DONT.. i repeat.. DONT ever buy anything on Ebay from a shop called RaceDynamics2u,

They're just ****, they sell stuff they dont have!

I ordered my Sub.. Vibe CBR12".. off them last weds and they said it wud come friday, monday at the latest, well its now a WEEK since friday so i call (for the 5th time) and ask where it is..

RaceDynamics..
"all our vibe stuff have just been delivered, it will be dispatched today and will be with u tues"

Me
"ARE U KIDDING ME? I ORDERED IT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND EVERYTIME I CALL U SAY ITS BEEN DISPATCHED AND UR TELLING ME ITS ONLY JUST ARRIVED?"

so u get the jist.

DONT BUY FROM THEM

So i STILL dont have my FREAKING Sub and iv been waiting for ages this was my week off an its not gna come till im back at F**KING work! like WOW, cant wait to kick there ass wen i give them feedback.

*Deep breathes*

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
People DONT.. i repeat.. DONT ever buy anything on Ebay from a shop called RaceDynamics2u,

They're just ****, they sell stuff they dont have!

I ordered my Sub.. Vibe CBR12".. off them last weds and they said it wud come friday, monday at the latest, well its now a WEEK since friday so i call (for the 5th time) and ask where it is..

RaceDynamics..
"all our vibe stuff have just been delivered, it will be dispatched today and will be with u tues"

Me
"ARE U KIDDING ME? I ORDERED IT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND EVERYTIME I CALL U SAY ITS BEEN DISPATCHED AND UR TELLING ME ITS ONLY JUST ARRIVED?"

so u get the jist.

DONT BUY FROM THEM

So i STILL dont have my FREAKING Sub and iv been waiting for ages this was my week off an its not gna come till im back at F**KING work! like WOW, cant wait to kick there ass wen i give them feedback.

*Deep breathes*

Sorry to hear mate :(... sux likes!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I wouldnt trust buying something as big and as expensive as that off ebay, I would need to go to a shop and see it and take it away tht day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts