·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive fitted these over the last 2 nights

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Noddy you couldnt get a pic a little bit further out in the same angle as the first pic, I was looking at these but havnt made a decision yet. Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noddy you couldnt get a pic a little bit further out in the same angle as the first pic, I was looking at these but havnt made a decision yet. Thanks
yeah will do callum will get it tomoz but it may be saturday before i post it up

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look awesome mate, where from and how much £ ?

Tom
i got em from my local vauxhall dealer the armrest was free with a voucher that vauxhall gave me cause my car was l8 turning up and the headlight protectors cot £37 ish

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
i got em from my local vauxhall dealer the armrest was free with a voucher that vauxhall gave me cause my car was l8 turning up and the headlight protectors cot £37 ish
they are £28 from VX Accessories now i think. was thinking of getting them but didn't know how they would look.

and they look alrite.

·
Registered
308 Posts
We need a side on pic to see how far they stick out in comparison to the bumper / bonnet... prettty pleaeeeease :) very tempted to buy these but dont know how they fit on and how they look side on -ish

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I reckon those'd look really, really nice if they were colour coded. Not so keen on the carbon.

How're you finding the arm rest?

am loving the armrest fusco, as for the rest of you aint been able to ge the pictures yet

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres the pics for you others

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I really like them and soo tempted to pop along to reg vardy and pick a pair up, Pity they didnt do them to match car colour as fusco said as they would look way better, Hopefully the CF will look ok on a black car:)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts