Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, was wondering, where is the best place to buy Carbon Fiber Vinyl, good quality stuff that I can do at home? I've looked on eBay and I am not so sure about the sellers there, they all seem to be from China and I don't want to wait a lifetime for delivery. I just want a good product at the end of the day. Anyone know of any good websites? Or if eBay, any particular sellers or shops?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
A seller called sk London on ebay,,, there the best,, loads to choose from, bubble free, and very good price,,,

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I use them all the time,, there very hard to f&ck up on when applying,, bubbles disappear easily,,,,

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use them all the time,, there very hard to f&ck up on when applying,, bubbles disappear easily,,,,
Yeah they look quite good, and I've seen pics of your center console and it looks great! Got myself a roll of maroon coloured 3D carbon fiber, 24 inches by 3 meters. And 12 samples. Hopefully will come before the weekend so I have something to do on Saturday :p

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Thanks bud,, that's a lot of vinyl to play with,, what you wrapping,, my dash was the first thing I done, nearly 3 years ago and it still good:)

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
True, or just get real carbon,, but its a cheap way in improving the standard sh1t though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts