Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some scratches on my bonnet some just appear as scrapes but some look real bad :/ don't really know how they have happened as it is a brand new car!! Only real way that it could have happened is from the two big dogs my household regretfully possess :mad: Here's some pics. need some quotes, give me a good idea how much blood i'm going to take from the dogs.

The bonnet is covered in little marks, scratches and scrapes, really noticeable by myself up close

·
Registered
515 Posts
is that big one down to the primer, i am sure a decent scuff company could take care of them,

touch up and machine polish around £100

full wrap around £100

full respray around £200

thats the sort of prices i would expect to be paying here in notts

HTH

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that 2nd picture, i can't feel it if you see what i'm saying, i can't feel an indent or anything, so just appears to be on the surface, assumably if was down to primer i'd feel it?

Those prices aren't too bad actually, you recommend getting it touched up and machine polished or a full respray.

i wouldn't go wrap unless i was wanting to get the bonnet done in different colour.

Cheers

·
Registered
515 Posts
Touch up n polish £100?!!!! R u humming my balls??? I charge £10 a panel lmao
£100 as in expect anything ''up to'' a £100 for it to be done....but again thats the wrong thing to say i see, i was only offering an estimate and i bet if he went to a nationaly known company that would be there price not the £10 a panel you charge....

Well that 2nd picture, i can't feel it if you see what i'm saying, i can't feel an indent or anything, so just appears to be on the surface, assumably if was down to primer i'd feel it?

Cheers
sounds like it could be a pretty easy repair then if it's not gone down to the primer

hope you can get it sorted out as reasonably as possible

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Exactly I do this every time at work and never fails unless of course it too deep but u can tell if it is just by looking at it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts